Book Title: 3D Art Lab for Kids: 32 Hands-on Adventures in Sculpture and Mixed Media - Including fun projects using clay, plaster, cardboard, paper, fiber beads and more! (Lab Series)
Publisher: Quarry Books
Author: Susan Schwake
- Paint Lab for Kids: 52 Creative Adventures in Painting and Mixed Media for Budding Artists of All Ages (Lab Series)
- Clay Lab for Kids: 52 Projects to Make, Model, and Mold with Air-Dry, Polymer, and Homemade Clay (Lab Series)
- Art Lab for Kids: 52 Creative Adventures in Drawing, Painting, Printmaking, Paper, and Mixed Media-For Budding Artists of All Ages (Lab Series)
- Drawing Lab for Mixed-Media Artists: 52 Creative Exercises to Make Drawing Fun (Lab Series)
- Art Lab for Little Kids: 52 Playful Projects for Preschoolers (Lab Series)
- Art Workshop for Children: How to Foster Original Thinking with more than 25 Process Art Experiences
- Paint Lab: 52 Exercises inspired by Artists, Materials, Time, Place, and Method (Lab Series)
- Print & Stamp Lab: 52 Ideas for Handmade, Upcycled Print Tools (Lab Series)
- Art Is Fundamental: Teaching the Elements and Principles of Art in Elementary School
- Collage Lab: Experiments, Investigations, and Exploratory Projects (Lab Series)
An inspiring collection of ideas and projects for encouraging an artistic spirit in children! 3D Art Lab for Kids includes 36 kid-friendly fine art projects in paper, clay, textiles, sculpture, and jewelry. Each project is inspired by the work of a prominent artist and is illustrated with step-by-step full-color photographs of the process as well as finished samples and variations.
Whether you use these projects independently or as a curriculum for hands-on 3D art experiences, you’ll find that the lessons in this book are open-ended so they can be explored over and over–with different results each time! Colorful photos illustrate how different people using the same lesson will yield different results, exemplifying the way the lesson brings out each artist’s personal style. 3D Art Lab for Kids is the perfect book for creative families, friends, and community groups and works as lesson plans for both experienced and new art teachers. Children of all ages and experience levels can be guided by adults and will enjoy these engaging exercises.