Book Title: BeMo's Ultimate Guide to Medical School Admissions in the U.S. and Canada: Learn to Plan in Advance, Make Your Applications Stand Out, Ace Your CASPer Test, & Master Your Multiple Mini Interviews
Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform
Author: BeMo Academic Consulting Inc.
BeMo's Ultimate Guide is the most comprehensive resource for medical school admissions in the U.S. and Canada. Written by ten admissions experts from some of the most well-known and respected medical schools on the continent, such as Yale and the University of Toronto, this guide is an essential resource for all pre-medical students. Whether you are a pre-med student in the early planning stages, or in the process of completing applications and preparing for your interviews, this book is a must read.
Learn how to plan in advance, prepare applications that stand out, and develop the skills needed to ace the CASPer test and Multiple Mini Interviews, and in the process, maximize your chances of admission into the program of your choice. Here is what is included in this book:
- how to plan in advance to stay ahead of your competition,
- how to make your application stand out,
- how to prep for and ace the CASPer test including sample questions and expert responses,
- how to prep and master your admissions interviews (MMI, MPI, Traditional Panel), including sample questions and answers,
- six case studies of past successful applicants, and
- free access to BeMo's online resource centre where you can find sample personal statements and autobiographical sketches and a host of other useful tools,
- Over 210 pages of tips, strategies and advice from admission experts
BeMo™, BeMo Academic™, BeMo Consulting™, BeMo Academic Consulting ™, CASPer SIM™, MMI SIM™, Get In Or Your Money Back™ & IM Evaluator™ are trademarks of BeMo Academic Consulting Inc.